Monday, November 25, 2013

Interim Holiday Blog Post

For those of you wondering why I've been lax in the blogging department recently, there's a very simple reason. My mum and brother flew over to Thailand to spend some quality family time with me and my wife (and our dog), and the five of us are currently spending a couple of relaxing weeks in a rented house near the beach in a quiet little town just outside of Hua Hin.

Oddly enough, despite living in one of the world's most popular tourist destinations I rarely find time to actually enjoy the place as I'm usually at home writing - so this makes a nice change for me. Nothing to do but chill and catch up on all the books I've been meaning to read for so long. And although I'd planned to write another post in my GREAT 'FORGOTTEN' THRILLERS series while I was here, I find I just can't seem to muster the energy required. Too relaxed, I guess. Anyway, I'll do a new FORGOTTEN THRILLERS post in about a week's time, once I'm back in Bangkok, but until then you'll just have to make do with a shot of the view from our front porch...


Not a bad way to start each day, is it?



No comments:

Post a Comment