Wednesday, March 12, 2014

ONE GOOD TURN and THE HUNTER'S OATH Covers

UPDATE:

Since my last post, I've learned from my publisher that THE LAST QUARTER eShort has been put back a month and is now due to be released on May 1st. But be sure to keep the 1st of April marked in your diaries because my FREE James Bishop short story - ONE GOOD TURN - is being released that day instead.

That's right. FREE. As in 'No Money.' How cool is that?

And what's more, I'm now allowed to post the excellent, super-cool new covers to not only ONE GOOD TURN, but THE HUNTER'S OATH as well.

Just take a look at these babies:



Both pretty fantastic, I think you'll agree. Those designers at Headline have really hit the ball out of the park this time.

Anyway, the links are now up at Amazon, allowing you to pre-order the stories is you so wish. ONE GOOD TURN is here, THE LAST QUARTER is here, and THE HUNTER'S OATH can be found here.


No comments:

Post a Comment